What is CENTURIO?
The CENTURIO energy storage system is the current class leader. It is designed to convince in all operation modes. Whether on battery power, as ongrid or island system: It delivers best performance at any time. In addition to peak efficiencies of more than 98% for solar power feed and over 97% for pure battery operation, part-load behavior was the focus of development. To achieve this goal, we have developed our own high-voltage battery system, which reduces the losses to a minimum.
Breaker and accurate measurement - in real time.
- Smart –Real-time current measurement at the grid connection point to calculate and optimize the energy flows within the installation
- Compact Performance – Internal switches and current sensors are capable of 50 A
- Flexible-External current sensors upgrade the VECTIS to a full 100 A measurement
- Scalable –Connects up to 3 CENTURIO hybrid inverter
- Safe –All pole separation
- Simple – Easy integration into existing installations
The CENTURIO hybrid inverter is optimized for all operating modes. It not only achieves best values in the PV power feed into the power grid, but also when charging and discharging the batteries.
At the launch of the CENTURIO energy-saving system at Intersolar / ees 2017, we received the prestigious ees AWARD for the most innovative storage solution. Outstanding the jury found the emergency power function and the island capability of this three-phase system. Paired with the highest levels of efficiency, we elicit every ray of sunshine the maximum energy - no matter when you need it!